Lungs - Colored


Lungs

So I finished them up finally, though lacking some detail I think on the outer muscle tissue. I did record the process for the coloring of the lungs but have not had the time to edit and trim the video up yet. Aside from that coloring this piece was fairly difficult considering the fact that I did not use a reference the majority of the time while coloring and adding detail. I prefer solid backgrounds like in the first picture though felt the need to change it up to keep the picture from becoming too flat. Being new to digital is a bit hard for me and so if you have any tips or tricks that you could recommend other than searching youtube for tutorials, please comment below.  



-Rae May 31st, 2016

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Koujaku Tattoos

Lets be Honest

Hannigram