Hello My name is Rae and I love to create art and have a growing love for cosplay and reviewing different products. I am a University student majoring in Art located in Florida and I look forward to making post for you all.
WIP - C&C with Rae button Design
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
So I haven't finished editing this yet, but this is the first half of me coloring the character that will become part of my stories and such in the future and become my mascot for Cosplay and Create with Rae.
So it is official I am going to MetroCon this year. I actually got my ticket some time at the beginning of the month but have not had the chance to do a post here on the blog. My current line up for this event is : Viktor Nikiforov, Toph Beifong, Ciel Phantomhive (In wonderland). Raven (Teen Titans - Grey Timid version) At this very moment I am hand sewing my cloak for Raven with this tutorial Here - Which I managed to cut my hood wrong on the first go round but ended up adding an extra seam. Pictures will be posted sometime soon on Instagram and then later here. Currently planning to work on Toph after Raven since they are a bit simpler and I can take about an hour out of my busy week (or at least try) in order to work on making the cosplays. Viktor's cosplay id planned to be a summer project as I want to make sure I spend hella long making that one and making sure everything is correct, lol. And last but not least, I already have my Ciel in Wonderland cosplay...
It is official that I will be doing the review of my Viktor cosplay and the wig that I bought very soon. I picked up the wig this morning from my housing office and have tried it out but will have to trim and style the wig a bit before I take pictures for the post. Though overall I am very happy with it there are still dome minor things that I wish they would have done better. On a side note I slipped off of my Penny Nickle on the way to class today in the damp rain today. :( No major scrapes or injuries but I did get a few cuts on my left hand from bracing my fall,in order to keep from sliding across pavement into oncoming traffic. A huge thanks to my boss though, I ended up going straight to my bookstore where (where I work) to see if we had any big band-aids and she helped me get them on so I could still make it to class on time. If you're reading this you are the best, lol. Though enough rambling that's it for this post and I hope to see you at the next one! -Rae A...
So last night I decided to do another heart drawing this time around on my tablet in Paint Tool Sai just for the heck of it. This was my first time drawing the heart completely in a digital setting so I wasn't quite too sure how it would come out. Though after about 3 hours using a pattern that I adopted from a friend of mine this is what I was able to produce.\ All in all I think it came out fairly nicely. My hand and arm by the end of it wasn't happy from the non stop drawing but t was really great practice I think. -Rae May 24th 2016 Youtube - Twitter - Facebook - Tumblr - Instagram - Twitch - Archive Of Our Own - Portfolio
Comments
Post a Comment